NoGRE.com is owned and operated by Wiley University Services. Our content originates from many different education content writers. Our views and opinions are our own and for information purposes only. We want this website to serve as a directory guide, or an on-ramp, for educational programs as you explore the many options available. Please note the higher ed landscape is expansive; we do not include every option available and encourage you to conduct your own independent research.
Please view our advertiser disclosure to learn more about our content, how we are compensated, and what to expect if you submit a request for information form.
Our mission is a graduate education community dedicated to bringing you the latest No GMAT and No GRE programs from schools around the country. Today, many employers value the critical thinking, skills and problem solving that a master’s degree education gives people. This is reflected in current statistics: Many job market information companies find that about 20% of current open positions want candidates to have a master’s degree. Universities are responding enthusiastically to this demand by coming up with new types of master’s degree programs, and many of them now delivered online.
We are proud to provide you with this website NoGre.com – a graduate education community dedicated to bringing you the latest No GMAT and No GRE programs from schools around the country. Today, many employers value the critical thinking, skills and problem solving that a master’s degree education gives people.
This is reflected in current statistics: Many job market information companies find that approximately 20% of current open positions want candidates to have a master’s degree. Universities are responding enthusiastically to this demand by coming up with new types of master’s degree programs, and many of them now delivered online with no GRE requirements.
By having no need for GRE test score results, you can save substantial time and money as you are looking for your advanced degree. Use our helpful website to assist you in learning more about your no GRE master’s options.
Earning a No GRE Master’s Degree Is Smart
US News and World report tells us that earning a master’s degree generally is a wise investment. Here’s why:
- Higher potential starting and mid career salary
- Better employment opportunities with higher growth potential
- Superior advancement of your career
- More respect and credibility in the workplace
- Sense of accomplishment and high self esteem
US News also reports that people who have earned a master’s receive a salary of approximately $55,000. Those with a bachelor’s degree earn an average salary of nearly 30% less. If you add that difference up over many years, you are talking about hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Clearly earning a master’s makes plenty of sense from a salary perspective.
But what about when it comes to finding a good job?
More Good Jobs Require a Master’s Now
If you want to earn a good salary in our highly technical and advanced economy, it is often those with a master’s degree with no GRE who have an edge. Consider these leading professions with a master’s degree, says Fortune magazine:
- Biostatistics: This field is usually a specialty you can choose with a Master of Public Health, or MPH. With greater focus today on preventative health care, biostatisticians help governments and healthcare systems to predict potential outbreaks of disease. Median salary is $105,000 per year, and projected job growth is 23% by 2024.
- Computer Science: There is more demand than ever before for highly trained computer science and information technology experts. Median salary is $125,000 per year and job demand will increase by 12% by 2024.
- Software Engineering: As technology grows more complex and more devices are connected to the World Wide Web, we can expect that software engineering managers will be needed more. The median salary is $118,00 per year, and job demand will rise 12% by 2024.
- Physician Assistant: As our population ages and health care is more expensive, much of the work load is falling upon physician assistants who have a master’s degree in the field. Job demand is booming with 30% more demand expected by 2024, and the median salary is $103,000 per year.
With a master’s degree, you are likely to earn a good wage, but how much can depend upon the job market of your area.
Best Cities with the Best Advanced Degree Career Paths
Going to the trouble and expense of getting a no GRE master’s degree is worth it. But where are the best places to work and live with an advanced degree? Our research indicates these cities will pay you well for your master’s degree:
- Arlington, Virginia
- Madison, Wisconsin
- Washington, DC
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Seattle, Washington
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Austin, Texas
We hope that you find this website helpful to decide which master’s degree to earn to advance your career and life in general. Research with care on our website, and you will be sure to find a no GRE master’s that will improve your career path.
To get in contact with us for updates or anything else, please email here: email@example.com.